Saturday, January 9, 2010

What Do You Do With Cubed Steak?

So my friends, what do YOU do with cubed steak? I bought cubed steak for the very first time last November, (I'm 51 years old). The reason I bought it was because I watched The NEELY'S make Chicken Fried Steak on Food Network! So I copied their recipe and made some myself. I bought a large package of steaks- enough for 2 meals for the three of us. Chicken Fried Steak was VERY fattening being fried and all, so I decided that next time I would marinate it and grill it.. well I had my husband grill it actually. Well let me tell you it was delicious! And an odd entree. It was like eating a medium rare steak, but it was also like eating a burger. The texture was different in the mouth. Nonetheless, I keep buying CUBED STEAK now, usually on sale for $10.00 a pack and I get two meals out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment