Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Pizza

We usually have pizza on Fridays. Since we are budgeting I make it myself. I'm not too sure this saves us any money you know? So anyway after work today I'll come home and make the pizza dough and brown the sausage. Since my husband is on a badly needed diet I won't be making sausage pizza anymore. Even my son says his jeans are getting tight around the waist. I'm the only one in the family who lost weight recently. I'm down 3 pounds. I weigh 180 pounds naked, on a good day. That's much better than the 195 I weighed over a year and a half ago when diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

So I can start making less goodies. Less cakes and cupcakes and brownies for the guys to snack on. Yes I eat them too but much smaller pieces and less often. Of course I'm gonna be making Thanksgiving pies next week. I'll have to thaw out my pumpkin puree.

My birthday is Black Friday this year! Will you catch me shopping? NO WAY! I won't go downtown for the next month unless my son is driving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment