Monday, December 20, 2010

Mini Meatloaves

I needed to make something in a hurry for supper with a pound of 80% lean Ground Beef. I decided to make meatloaf but didn't want to wait an hour to bake it. I decided to make mini meatloaves instead since they only take 30 minutes to bake. . My daughter who teaches Family and Consumer Science suggested I put a depression in the tops with my thumb and fill them with BBQ sauce. She got that recipe from the KRAFT foods website.. So I did 2 like that as taste testers, I did three filled with ketchup which didn't go over as well (except by me) and 3 with cheese filling and cheese on top. IN the end it was a great thing to make for my husband's diet. I opened up a can of wax beans for his side dish. Isn't that horrible of me? I AM a lazy cook sometimes. I usually have only one side dish with a protein. And I am a 70's teenager who likes ketchup on her meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment