Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bread Pudding in the Future

I made a batch of Grandma Jone's Foundation Sweet Dough Christmas Eve and let it rise in the fridge overnight, then I made a double batch of Cinnamon Rolls Christmas Morning. Actually I made the equivalent of four 8" X 8" square pans of cinnamon rolls using one large lasagna pan and two 8 X 8 ones. Unfortunately no one ate 6 of the rolls I left at home. You see they get stale pretty fast. Today I decided to rip the 6 rolls into small pieces to make bread pudding with in the crock pot like Sandra Lee does on Food Network. This evening I ripped up the rolls and they are air drying on a piece of aluminum foil so I can make the apple bread pudding Saturday morning. I'll have to dig up a good recipe for bread pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment