Friday, February 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Eggs or Balls

8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)

1/4 Pound Butter (1 stick) softened

1 Cup Peanut Butter

2 Lbs Confectioner's Sugar

1 Tb Milk

Thoroughly mix the Cream Cheese, softened butter and Peanut Butter with a mixer.

Now add the Confectioner's sugar a few cups at a time. It will form little lumps.

Now add the milk and continue to mix. Form into a ball and wrap with plastic.

Chill in fridge until ready to form into balls or eggs and dip in melted chocolate. I didn't use the melting chocolate discs because it cost abut $1.50 a bag extra. I'm using semi sweet and milk chocolate morsels. I will insert a toothpick in the balls to dip them. I suppose I should add a Tb shortening to the chocolate.

NOTE: If you want a stronger peanut butter flavor I suggest you add 1/4 cup more peanut butter and only use 4 TB butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment